Webinar: Early Start for Infants and Toddlers
September 22nd, 2016
Jessica Dailey-Keithline, MFA – Assistant Chief, Early Start and Health Services Section, Department of Developmental Services
Elise Parnes, R.N., M.S.N. – Nurse Consultant III, Early Start Program, Monitoring and Family Services Branch, California Department of Developmental Services
- Participants will increase their knowledge of the early intervention program called Early Start.
- Participants will increase their understanding of the referral process for Early Start.
- Participants will recognize opportunities to collaborate with Early Start programs in their local area.
- Participants will learn about available resources for client education and professional development.
- Participants will learn new strategies to participate in collaborative activities with Early Start.
- Participants will be introduced to the Early Start State Systemic Improvement Plan focusing on improving social emotional development outcomes for infants and toddlers.