Webinar: 9 Steps to Breastfeeding Friendly: Guidelines for Community Health Centers and Outpatient Care Settings
August 31st, 2016
- Suzanne Haydu, MPH, RD – Nutrition and Physical Activity Coordinator, Maternal, Child & Adolescent Health Division, Center for Family Health, California Department of Public Health
- Linda L. Cowling, MPH, RD – California Department of Public Health, Nutrition Education and Obesity Prevention Branch
- Sarah Furlano, IBCLC, RLC – Lactation Program Manager, Salud Para La Gente, Santa Cruz/Monterey County, CA
- Jessica Jolley, IBCLC – Lactation Manager for Salud Para La Gente in Watsonville, CA
- Francine Jolton, MD, FAAP, CLE – Chair, Department of Pediatrics at Contra Costa Regional Medical Center and Health Centers.
Following the webinar, participants will…
- Be able to locate the 9 Steps To Breastfeeding Friendly online.
- Be able to identify at least one challenge to implementation of the 9 Steps To Breastfeeding Friendly and a way to address it.
- Be able to locate Community partners and resources to move Community Health Centers and Outpatient Care Settings towards the 9 Steps To Breastfeeding Friendly.