Date: Thursday, May 13, 2010
This Webinar will describe development of objectives and performance measures in the context of the Public Health Planning Cycle.
1. Explore the concepts underlying the need for these objectives and measures
2. Demonstrate how a logic model dictates our approach
3. Describe and illustrate the development of SMART objectives
4. Critique sample objectives
5. Demonstrate the development of performance measures to evaluate the accomplishment of objectives
6. Identify data sources for performance measures