June 9th, 2016
- Arlene Silva – Nurse Consultant from MCAH and also the lead for CPSP program.
- Kathleen Winter – Research Scientist Supervisor from the Center for Infectious Disease.
- Rebeca Boyte – Health Educator Supervisor from the Center for Infectious Disease, Immunization branch.
- Jenny Morales, Kevin Burdett and Arnold Hartoonian – Perinatal Services Coordinators from Los Angeles.
- Carol Schulte – Perinatal Services Coordinator from San Francisco.
- Describe the National Governors Association (NGA) Immunization Collaborative and its State Action Plan (AP).
- Discuss the AP specific action steps leveraging CPSP services to promote immunization efforts.
- Share examples of local health jurisdiction (LHJ) immunization promotion efforts.
- Describe CDPH Immunization Branch collaborative efforts.